Sustainability improves the quality of our lives, protects our ecosystem and preserves natural resources for future generations.
Sustainable living helps protect the environment and reduce wastefulness.
*Sustainability is meeting our present needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Living sustainably is an important practice for saving the environment and using our resources efficiently.
12 WAYS TO LIVE MORE SUSTAINABLY
- Go #PlasticFree.
- Drive less, drive green.
- Green your home.
- Be water wise.
- Choose Wild Energy.
- Think twice before shopping.
- Make sure your big purchases have big environmental benefits.
- Boycott products that endanger wildlife.
- Pay attention to labels.
- Take Extinction Off Your Plate.
- Choose to have a smaller family.
Write a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *